If you’ve been to sheridananne.com before you may notice it’s changed a little since you last visited. I thought I’d give a run down of all the changes and my new blog schedule (I’m really excited about it!).
Some of the things that have changed:
- My About Me Section has been updated
- The sidebar is simpler, and showcases the three new categories I’ll be writing under (Mundane Mondays, Mid Week Organisation and Fri-DIY)
- I added a Start Here link in the sidebar for newbies (and anyone else who wants to see my absolute favourite blog posts)
- I’ve revamped a bunch of my old posts with new images and updated some of the text too
- I’ll be bringing back My Gratitude Log! It will only be on Instagram, so if you’re interested in sharing all of the things you’re grateful for, come back to the blog next Monday to find out all about it and follow me on Instagram so you never miss a gratitude post
- There is a new blog schedule – I’ll be bringing you more awesome DIY and organising content on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I’ve done a short but sweet break down of each category for you below
Mundane Mondays are all about taking a break from putting out the fires of everyday life
Mid Week Organisation
Recharge your week with these motivational organisation projects
Forget Fri-YAY and get ideas to Fri-DIY your weekend away
As I said before, you can >>>start here<<< to see my favourite posts
I’m trying to update a lot of the old content that was already here. If there are any broken links, images, or free printables that won’t download, please let me know so I can fix them! I want you to have an awesome experience here and can’t wait to hear what you all think of the new look.
I have some awesome posts planned for the rest of the month. That means you need to make sure you remember to come back and check out the rest of the content I’m creating for you. Why not sign up to the weekly newsletter? – no spam, I promise!
Thanks for stopping by,